Tendonitis (Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow) is a torn or inflamed tendon.
Tenosynovitis (Trigger Finger) is a tendon in thumbs and fingers that is swollen and inflamed.
Young Living supplements that may help the repair process include: ArthroTune and Super Cal.
Sulfurzyme (formulated with MSM methylsulfonylmethane) equalizes water pressure
inside the cells. When water pressure is higher inside the cells than outside, pain is created.
Here are some oils that might provide relief:
- PanAway to keep pain down and lemongrass for repair of connective tissue
- Helichrysum and lemongrass to repair torn ligaments
- Lavender, lemongrass and marjoram together to heal inflamed tendons
Massage oils: Ortho Sport and Ortho Ease Massage Oils
- Basil with lemongrass, lavender, marjoram, helichrysum, wintergreen/birch, or Idaho tansy
- Lemongrass with helichrysum, cypress, lavender, or ginger
- Helichrysum with lemongrass, cypress, or rose
- Rosemary with eucalyptus or peppermint
Bone: Wintergreen/birch, spruce, fir, PanAway, Relieve It applied on location multiple times per day.
Muscle: Basil, marjoram, lavender, Relieve It, PanAway.
Ligaments: Lemongrass, lavender, PanAway, Relieve It, elemi, Idaho tansy.
Spasms: Aroma Siez with Ortho Ease or Ortho Sport Massage Oil.
- Basil with PanAway
- Lemongrass with Aroma Life, PanAway, R.C., or Citrus Fresh
- Helichrysum with Relieve It or Release
Supplements: Master Formula, ArthroTune, Super Cal, Super B, Super C,
VitaGreen, Royal Essence, Mineral Essence, Sulfurzyme, Cel-Lite Magic,
Ortho Ease, and Ortho Sport Massage Oils